Key, Geoffrey (b.1941)
Geoffrey Key’s acclaimed career as an artist spans five decades thus far. He has built upon his early academic studies at the High School of Art and Regional College of Art in Manchester to achieve an important national and international status and reputation for his individual and diligent expression of form, light and colour. Geoffrey Key’s work features in private, public and corporate collections worldwide including Salford and Manchester Art Galleries, Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, Jockey Club of Hong Kong, Societe Roquefort, Chateau de St Ouen and Perrier. He has represented the UK in invited exhibitions in Europe and continues to be widely exhibited and collected; in recent times one-man shows have taken place across the UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and the USA. His work has also been the subject of a number of published books and articles.ARRANGE VIEWING
- Dated 2018 Provenance: Direct from the Artist
- Dated 2020, this is part of a series of 30 oil paintings produced during lockdown which will be illustrated in an upcoming book.
- Dated 2018
- From the highly collected 'Clown Series'
- Rare Geoffrey Key painting from his highly collected clown series from 2001
- Early Horse and Rider painting dated 1969
- Dated 1987 and heavily influenced from Geoffrey's early Nab Series